Queensland Rail – 2013 Flood Repair (Toowoomba Range)
In 2013 RJ’S EARTHWORKS as sole contractor completed the restoration of a major landslip on the Toowoomba range. This required hundreds of tonnes of imported material.
The project was completed under a tight time schedule and stringent safety measures. The extensive refurbishment of level crossings has been an ongoing commitment for RJ’S.
Working from Rosewood west to Dalby and as far south as Stanthorpe, we have completed numerous projects adhering to strict project management and utilising our in-house S.M.W.S alongside contract traffic control, all measures were put in place to ensure employee and public safety.
Demolition / Asbestos Removal for Toowoomba and Lockyer Valley
We have assisted several companies with their demolition and asbestos removal services in Toowoomba and Lockyer Valley. This includes:
- Wipples paint and panel shop
- Palm Lakes Stage 4
- Single and double story dwellings
BP Service Station – Chinchilla
In 2013 RJ’S completed the foundation works for the BP service station and McDonald’s site in Chinchilla. Works consisted of:
- Demolition and removal of the previous dwelling
- Importing 10,000 cubic metres of fill
- Levelling and compaction of subgrades
- Earthworks for the preparation of tank installation
- Final trim of site for construction and road access